WHAT DOES COOKIE MEAN?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your personal computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They permit the proper functioning of the site, allowing us to analyze and track the activities within our site and enhance your experience as a user, for example by remembering your viewing preferences and allowing you to log into the restricted section of this website without repeating authentication.
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified on the basis of their origin, function or duration:
1. first-party cookies: cookies that are stored by the website you are visiting;
2. third-party cookies: cookies stored by a different website from the one you are visiting;
3. technical cookies (for which consent is not required): related to activities that are strictly necessary for the full operation and provision of the service, for saving preferences and optimizing the site; alternatively they can be also statistical cookies, where used by the site manager to collect information in aggregate (and therefore anonymous) form;
4. profiling cookies (for which consent is required): cookies that enable a website to send personalized advertising and can be either first-party or third-party;
5. session cookies: temporary cookies that are deleted once the browser is closed;
6. persistent cookies: these cookies remain on the device until they are manually deleted or until the browser deletes them according to the duration period specified in the single cookie file.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
Indigo.ai uses the following cookies:
Name Domain Duration/Expiration Cookie Type
_gcl_au indigo.ai 90 days HTTP Cookie- First-party Cookies – Persistent-Targeting
consent-is indigo.ai 365 days First-party Cookies – Persistent
This group of cookies basically refers to the contact forms within this website: once the user submits personal data and information through these forms, some cookies may be set to remember the user’s details and choices.
Indigo.ai also makes use and resorts to some tags and tools, implemented over time and refereable to third parties, that are summarized in the following table:
contact-form-sent | Google Analytics: Universal Analytics | 1 year ago | https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook pixel-leads | Custom HTML | 7 months ago | https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Facebook pixel- page views | Custom HTML | 7 months ago | https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
In any case, these technologies, developed by trusted third parties, allow Indigo.ai to keep track, for example, of the time spent by the user visiting a specific site or any other web pages, in order to offer contents which may be relevant to the user’s interests or, more simply, to understand how we can improve this website.
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but they also provide commands that allow you to authorize, block or cancel, in whole or in part, the store of all cookies, both first-party and third-party.
Detailed information on the cookie management procedure is available in the privacy section of each browser or within the guide of the same.
Some features and services of this website depend on cookies. Therefore, if you choose to block or delete cookies, you may need to manually adjust the settings and preferences controlled by these cookies each time you access the site, while some services and features may not work.
This does not normally happen with profiling cookies, as they are not generally necessary for browsing.
If you use different devices to browse a website, you should still make sure that each browser on each device is set according to your cookie preferences.
To get more information on cookies (which can be sent to your device while browsing this site) that may be developed by other websites (such as Facebook and LinkedIn) or sourced from advertising circuits (for example, Google AdSense), on their features, how they work and how to give or deny your specific consent, please read the cookie/privacy policies of those websites that transmit this kind of cookies.
This website, in fact, does not manage cookies originating from other web pages.
For more information, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I GIVE OR WITHDRAW MY COOKIE CONSENT?
Cookie consent is initially given according to the following ways: by clicking “OK” on the banner, scrolling the page hosting the cookie banner or by clicking any of its elements, and can be revoked at any time according to the steps indicated above.
Updated version: 21 September 2020